Thursday, June 2, 2011

Need YOUR Help!

I've really gotten into couponing. I mean, what's better than something for almost nothin'? :) One of the sites I frequent is Hip2Save. The gals over there are giving back to those communities in the South that have been hardest hit by the tornados and flooding of the past couple months. To help out, I am collecting donations that will be mailed to them to disperse. Read more about that, here.

I would love for you guys and gals to help us out. If you are local (Piedmont Triad, NC), I am happy to meet you to pickup your donations,  just email me (leelucreations@yahoo.com). If you are not local, there is an address that you can send your donations to directly. For more details, see below. If all your questions are not answered, just email me.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!! Remember that no donation is too small...or too big! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment