Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flavorful Creations...Hashbrown Casserole

Hashbrown casserole...mmmm...super cheesy, super yummy, and super easy! I was hooked when I heard super cheesy! Now that's my kinda recipe.  Here's a teaser of the finished product..... 



Anyhoo, click below for the recipe. Trust me, you won't be sorry....


This is the absolute best recipe for hashbrown casserole. I got it off the back of a Simply Potatoes bag. I think a slightly different version of the recipe is still on the back of their bags.  It's so cheesy and creamy. And it's great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I think, no wait, I know your family will love it! Oh, and most imprtantly, it's super simple. Just throw all the ingrediants in a bowl and stir. Another good thing about this recipe is that the ingrediants are somewhat flexible.

Ingredients:
1 package of Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
1 can (10 3/4 oz) of cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom)
1 8 oz bag of shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tbsp chopped onion-I never measure, just chop up an onion and throw it in!

1.  Preheat oven to 350.  Spray with Pam or grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2.  In a small bowl, combine all the ingrediants except the hash browns. In a larger bowl, add the hash
browns.
3. Stir the mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4. Add the mixture to the hashbrowns.  When thoroughly mixed, add the ingrediants to your baking dish.

5.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. It will be bubbly and golden.
6.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment