Friday, February 19, 2010

Plus-Size Fashion Spotlight

Hey divas! Since there's still snow on the ground here in lovely North Carolina, I decided I should do a fashion spotlight on winter accessories, which I just love by the way. Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!
  • I started with this white and black plaid double-breasted wool-blend coat. I just love black and white plaid paired with red...And wait 'till you see the price!
  • Next, I added one of these super cute hats. Take your pick. I think they are equally fabulous. And the flower comes off of the Newsboy (#3). It's like two hats for the price of one!
  • Round out your outfit with one of these excellent glove selections. I think the red ones with the cute little bow are super sexy! And check out the black flapper gloves with the flower bling. Be sure to zoom in the pic so you can really see these great finds!

1.  Double-breasted plus-size coat by Chelsea Studio...womanwithin.com...$24.88
2.  Crochet Beanie with Red Bow...LapofLuxury...$17.50
3.  Newsboy Beanie Cap Hat with Removable Flower...MelsBellsClocheHats...$35.00
4.  Little Red's Lost Lolita Riding Arm Warmers...ZenAndCoffee...$18.00
5.  Black Flapper Gloves...flapperfashions ...$12.00

4 comments:

  1. What a great collection of winter-y items! Still lots of snow around my part of the country.

    Jamie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection! I love all of them & wouldn't mind having all of them too :)
    Thanks so much for including my Black Flapper Gloves!

    www.flapperfashions.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous assortment of Winter accessories! It almost makes me wish it was cold all the time just so I could wear all of them ;). Thanks so much for including my Red and Black Visor Beanie with Removable Flower. All the best!- Mel

    www.MelsBellsClocheHats.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post.. Love the flapper gloves!!

    ReplyDelete