Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plus-Size Fashion Spotlight

Hey girls! I had so much fun with yesterday's fashion spotlight that I thought I'd do another one today. Today we have a super fun outfit for the casual diva.

  • We start with a great pair of boyfriend jeans. They have gold paint speckled on them. Creative divas- do you have an old pair of jeans at home? Experiment and make your own gold paint speckled jeans. I'd love to see them! 
  • Next we add a paisley tunic tee. Not too overwhelming when paired with this super cute knitted short sleeve sweater.
  • These paisley clogs from Zappos.com are a splurge at $145 but I thought they were too cute and add a pop to the other neutral colors.
  • Accessories include a great leather bag and matching bracelet and earrings from talented Etsy sellers. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment