Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plus-Size Fashion Spotlight

I just love a great wrap dress! I think they are flattering to all body types. And just look at the shine on the dress I found for today. Love it!
  • Pair it with a cami underneath for a work appropriate look, or without, for a night out on the town. I used a beige cami here, but purple or even black would work.
  • I love the beige shoe already paired with the dress, but, I found these fantastic purple 4-inch (yikes!) Steve Madden sandals. Definately worthy of a night out with the girls!
  • To finish the look, I found these awesome pieces from artist funkyartista on Etsy. The pendant in the necklace and the beads in the bracelet are handmade by her. She truly designs her pieces from start to finish.  Be sure to check out her store.

1.  Violet Print Wrap Dress...swakdesigns.com...$54.00
2.  Beige Cami ...swakdesigns.com...$8.90
3.  Mardi Gras Purple Big Wave Flower Pendant...funkyartista...$18.00
4.  Purple Swirl Silver Link Bracelet...funkyartista...$24.00
5.  Steve Madden Crazzy Lilac Sandals...Overstock.com...$46.58

No comments:

Post a Comment