Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dogfest 2012


If you're local, come on out to Dogfest on October 14th! 

I've been super slack this year, on all fronts :), and this is my first vending event of the year.

 I have a special place in my heart for all animals so I think this will be a lot of fun! It breaks my heart that so many people find animals disposable. They are not. They have thoughts. They have feelings. They hurt and feel pain. They know loss. Likewise, they are happy. They love. They want to be part of a family. Just like you and me.

But, on a much lighter note, I'm gonna try to crank out some fun doggie themed jewelry and accessories!





2 comments:

  1. Dog lovers are good people in my book! And yes, they do have thoughts and feelings, ours has become so clingy as it gets closer to time for the baby, I know she senses something is up.

    ReplyDelete