Monday, October 22, 2012

Shop Swap!

I just stumbled upon the lovely blog oh, hello friend.

I just love the name. I can hear it in my head. But to me it sounds like you're at the store and see one of your besties that you haven't seen since high school, "oh, hello friend!" Lol. But then again, if it were one of your besties, ya probably would've seen them since high school. Unless you are me. I'm horrible, horrible, horrible at keeping in touch.

But, one thing I am good at is digressing. Which is exactly what I've done here.

I wanted to ya'll tell that if you have a shop, the shop swap is about to go down over at oh, hello friend. So mosey on over there and see what it's all about. It sounds super fun so I signed up! Hurry because it is limited to the first 100 signups or Oct. 31, whichever comes first.




No comments:

Post a Comment