Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WWTKW...Would You Rather?


null



For today's We Want to Know Wednesday, Mamarazzi and Crazymama want to know, would you rather...

{one} WYR...Never be able to look in the mirror again or always get dressed in total darkness?

Hmm, I'm gonna say that I'd rather always get dressed in total darkness. Sometimes I get to work and look in the mirror and it looks like I got dressed in the dark anyway. The lighting in my house is horrid. One time I actually wore two different shoes to work!


{two} WYR...Receive $50 a day for the rest of your life or $50,000 right here and now?

My first impulse is to say that I want the $50,000 right now! But, $50 bucks/day averages to $1,400/month which equals 16,800/year. I'm thirty-something-ish, so if I live another 40 years that's $672,000 which is way more than $50,000. I'll take the $50 bucks/day please. :) 
Patience truly is a virtue.


{three} WYR...Have extreme narcolepsy or have a bad case of tourette's?

I like naps so I'm going to go with narcolepsy.

{four} WYR...Be able to rewind 24 hrs 3 times a year or consciously control your dreams?

I've seen too many movies where someone tried to rewind back to the past just to change the future and it usually ended badly. Of course, the names of these movies escape me at the moment but I have seen them! I think I'd like to control my dreams. Why is it that every time I get to the good part of a dream I can't remember it? Or does anyone ever feel like they are falling in a dream? What is up with that??

{five} WYR...Be fluent in every language around the world or be the best in the world in a category of your choosing?

I think that I want to be the best jewelry maker ever! Work from home, make my own schedule, aahhh, the life. Currently I'm an executive assistant so I basically print stuff in color and take it to my boss...all day long. *Sigh...*

Link up over at  Mamarazzi's and go check out what everyone else said!



4 comments:

  1. We have a lot of similar answers! I only wish I was better at Math, then I could've figured out that getting the $50/day is a better deal than the $50,000 on the spot... damn. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well, someone else said that they would take the $50K but let it grow interest, so it can still work out for ya!....but then you would have to put it away and not touch it. I most def couldn't do that!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Jill, I should do the math because my first instinct was to say give it all to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were fluent in every language in the world, you would probably be the worlds best linguist. So win, win!
    Tourette's would be awesome. To be able to just say whatever you feel. Really, what are people gonna do? Can't help it. But you'd give some real douche bags a reality check. LOL

    ReplyDelete