Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Help!...The Name Game

Hey, hey, guys and girls out there, I need your help...

I am thinking of starting a local jewelry making group that meets at least once a month. We will learn from each other and, of course, socialize! It is my hope that we will have people with varying interests and different skills so that we can teach one another and just have fun. This is where you come in, I need help coming up with a super cool, catchy name for the group. I have a few ideas, but want to see what you come up with. And to reward participation, I'll give one lucky participant a prize.

The lowdown: 
  • Post a comment with the name that you think I should call the group. Earns you one entry.
  • Then, become a fan on Facebook. Earns you another entry.
  • And, become a follower on Twitter. Earns you another entry.
  • There must be at least five participants in this challenge, so, tell all your friends.
So, you can earn up to three entries! I need this fast so this will be a quickie challenge. The winner will get a $10 gift certificate to my shop for what-eva your little 'ole heart desires! Challenge closes on Monday, 6/21 at midnight. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment