Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Summer Solstice

Yesterday I was a vendor at the 2010 Summer Solstice bazaar and festival in Greensboro, NC. I had never been to the festival and I had no idea what to expect, but it was awesome-except for the 90+ degree heat and the fact that I had disappointing sales, but the festival itself was cool. There were fairies, goddesses, woodland sprites, butterflies, and so much whimsical goodness in one place! And it took place in the Greensboro Arboretum-a rather fitting place, i think.

These are my pics, but there are some super awesome, professional pics of this event by a guy named Joe that you can see here. They really are awesome, mine don't even compare, lol.

They have beautiful flowers...
And this is my most favorite flower ever...the hydrangea.
Booth Pics



Do you like my curtains? I love them!
I'm so proud of this jewelry display. I made it all by myself! I just love it.
Check my Superfly shades. And my shrug kept falling down...not that I actually needed one in 90+ degree heat but I was trying to cover my super ripped *not, lol* arms.
My butterfly bling shoe clips.
My beau, Rob. aka Mr. SuperFly.
There was music....
And dancing...
And more dancing....
You could get a Henna tat or get your fortune told....
And there was shopping....
Really...What would you expect a fairy to shop for?
Tie-dyed from head to toe is always fun.
I almost went into overload when I saw this huge tub filled with jewelry grab bags for only $3 each at Thrill of the Hunt's booth! I so had to restrain myself from buying the whole thing!!!
Here is Fairie Central. I just love the bunch of hydrangeas on their table!
Fairy Photos
See the girl in the orange and yellow? Her 'costume' is actually body paint. So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment