Friday, September 16, 2011

My BSBP Soup

I guess later is better than never, so here are the beads that I received for the BSBP. **UPDATE:  When I say that later is better than never, I am referring to the posting of my soup by me and nothing else.**
This party goes down tomorrow for those that haven't been 'round the bead scene.

I started on mine yesterday (yep, I said yesterday). Needless to say that I work best under pressure, lol. Seriously, I've always been like that. Anyhoo, I started mine yesterday but when I got it finished I came up with a totally different idea that I like a lot better so I'm gonna regroup tonight and see what I can come up with.

So, here are pics of what I received from Elizabeth Owens Dwy over at Clarity of Purple Sage. I believe she made the pieces from polymer clay, except for the round beads which are Leopard Jade, and the copper toggle. It's weaved with seed beads and fibers. Elizabeth must've known that I love flowers!

If you wanna see what I sent her, click on over here.

Wish me luck! Seriously....i need it....so send it my way...but do it fast because this has to be done, pics taken, and blog post posted by tomorrow!!!!!!...And I don't get off of work until 6-ish and then have to hit the Harris Teeter for triple coupons...Sounds like someone will be burnin' the midnight oil again tonight. Yep, I'm feelin' the pressure. :)

See ya at the party! Make sure you come back tomorrow to check out the final pieces.








No comments:

Post a Comment