Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bead Soup Challenge-I Got My Beads!

If you've been a reader of my blog you'll know that I'm participating in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Challenge. I received my beads-actually last week but I haven't posted because I haven't been able to get good pics. I tend to procrastinate so I haven't started on my piece yet, but I have been thinking about it. Been mapping it out in my head, yeah...that's it. :) 

Ooh, confetti, I got confetti!!

I just love that tissue paper! So funky and fun.

Also love those silver beads. They are quite large and I just love the scroll pattern on them. 

You can see the focal in the background and extra beads. 
 All together, what do you have? Bead soup! :)

I actually re-used the box and some of the tissue paper she sent me to send my beads in. Is that tacky? I like to think of it as recycling. :)

How's your bead soup coming along?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty combination. I'm still playing with the beads and not sure where I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not tacky to reuse something as pretty as that paper and as sturdy as that box! I love the beads you were sent! Can't wait to see what magic you wrought with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have something bright and sunny for the summer with that soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice springy mix! I'm creating in my head as well...yeah that it!

    ReplyDelete