Monday, January 7, 2013

FINALLY: The Holiday Bling Blog Hop 2 Reveal

So, I turned into that girl...

...that girl that signs up for a blog hop and then totally misses all the deadlines.

 Ya know, the one who is supposed to post what she's made on a decided date and then everyone gets to her blog and nothing....nada...crickets...or rather it's some other random blog post but not the one about what she made.

Yep, that's me.

I've participated in other blog hops where above scenario has happened to someone else and I would think to myself, "Really? How could they not find the time to take a pic and write a blog post in between the other 5,992 things they have to do? Scheduled post...hello????" And then I would click away from their blog as fast as possible in disgust...

Lol. Well, I participated in the Holiday Bling Blog Hop hosted by Shelley Graham Turner and Marlene Cupo and like I said, managed to miss all the deadlines and just be that annoying girl. I would not blame Shelley and Marlene if I were forever banned for playing with them ever again!

I was paired with Shelley. I know, I know, how can you screw up a blog hop when you're paired with one of the hostesses?? I'll be honest, between work and the holidays I just ran out of steam. I had my ornament made and sent but just fell apart when it came to the blog post. Shameful, I know!

Anyhoo, we could make either jewelry or ornaments. I suggested we make ornaments since I already make jewelry so Shelley was cool with that. But shortly after I suggested it, I thought to myself, "Well missy, you haven't made an ornament since kindergarten so what are you gonna do?" Somewhere I came across the cutest felted owl ornaments so I went with that. :)



Sorry about the pic. It was taken with my phone at work right before I was getting ready to ship him out. Plus, I work in a dungeon so the lighting sucks.

I've also included what Shelley sent to me. It's a snowman ornament made out of polymer clay (i think). I didn't take a pic before packing all my holiday stuff up so I'm borrowing Shelley's pic from her blog (i hope that's ok Shelley!). Isn't her ornament just fabu? My first thought was "You MADE this???" I totally love it. This gal is super fabu. Ya'll should check out her blog and shop.

photo cred, here

Below is the list of participants, so please stop by their blogs and check them out. Of course, at this point you might have to search for the post, lol. At least check out their blogs and see what they are up to now.

Melinda Abrahamson http://www.firstreetcrafts.com
Anitra Gordy Boyers www.leelucreations.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think the cuteness of the ornament that you made makes up for the lateness!

    ReplyDelete