Saturday, November 12, 2011

10 Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Company Than People

10. My girls are always happy to see me when I get home from work. When I walk through that door after being away it’s like a party. Cue the music!

9. They don’t criticize my driving or use the imaginary passenger brake. They just love being along for the ride.

8. They never change the TV channel. WeTV Bridezillas marathon all Sunday long? They’re cool with it.

7. They love my cooking-even when I don't.

6. They don’t mind it when I bring home more beads and crafty goodness.

5. They let me sleep in.

4. They are happy to go wherever I go, whenever I go. No questions asked.

3. They don’t care if the house isn’t clean and in fact, are happy to clean up after me. Spill something? They'll have it cleaned up in sixy seconds or less.

2. They keep their opinions to themselves.

1. Unconditional love and faithfulness.

Meet My Girls:

ChiChi
Just look at that sweet little face, but don't let it fool ya!

Buffy
She's really old (ancient in people years!!) and has a severe case of the cherry eye. It's gotten much worse the older she gets but I'm afraid to put her through surgery.



What can you add to this list?

1 comment: