Just a few random things from me to you.
1. Have you had these? Pecan Crowns from Weight Watchers. I'm always on a diet and these were on sale at my local grocery for .89! Normally they are almost $3/bag so I snagged a few. And they are pretty good. Great for a quick chocolate fix.
2. Have you seen this vintage travel bar from GingersGirl on Etsy? Fan-freakin-tas-tic! You can take the party on the road with you-just promise not to get crazy until you get to your destination. It even comes with a deck of playing cards. It's a party in a box.
3. I'm secretly a fan of the Jersey Shore. I want to turn away but just can't.
Please don't think less of me.
4. I'm going to see these guys in concert in July. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donnie, I still love you!
I don't care so much about the BSB but I am still lovin' my NKOTB!! Aahhhhh! (Insert school girl scream here.)
5. I'm planning a wedding and have discovered so many resources on the net. I like The Knot, and The Broke Ass Bride (insert my pic here). Do you know of other websites or resources that might be helpful? I really need ideas geared towards a budget because I will only do this once and I'm not trying to spend a couple years salaries on one day. It amazes me how much people are able to spend on their weddings. I was watching Rich Bride, Poor Bride and this one couple spent over $50,000 on their wedding! Wow!