Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Meet -N- Greet

Have you met Charlene over at Grey Girl Studios? She's my partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party that is being hosted by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things. Lori threw us for a loop and paired us with folks that are tres different in style from our own. No pressure! 

So, I've been digging through my stash and thinking about what to send Charlene. I can tell from her blog that she likes cats and I happen to have a kitty-esque pendant or three in my stash. But she likes designs that are "simple, not flashy or fancy" so I'm just not sure. I'm all about the bling and bein' seen baby so everything I have is a bit, um, blingy. I know that even if I send Charlene a box 'o rocks she will do her thing and make 'em fab-u-lous! 

I can't wait to see what Charlene sends me!
Start checking your mail next week Charlene for your box of rocks. ;)




2 comments:

  1. I read about this party over on "LanyardLady's" blog. Sounds like fun!! I don't "know" Charlene but have also seen her over on LL's blog a bit. Can't wait to see what all of you get and make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! you so funny! thanks for the much needed box 'o rocks, I can use them, for sure. I'm putting together your stash too, as we speak, and I think (hope) you'll like them. I'm sure you can do something FAB - O with these that I just haven't been able to. enjoy and I will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete