I hit the fabric motherload!!!!
Friday, March 26, 2010
So, I just love doxies, ya know, the dog....dachshunds. Did I spell that right?? Don't get me wrong, I love all furry babies, but I especially love the doxies. :) Maybe it's the short little legs, and fat little feet, the long chubby body, I don't know. There is just so much cuteness packed into little doxies! Here are some of the cutest wearable doxie items I found on Etsy. Soooo cute!! The doxie hair bobbies are so mine!...really, they are, I so ordered them. :)
1st Row: Mini Mod Dachshund Earrings in Sterling Silver by ModDogShop, Crazy Dachshund Lady Earrings by WeaselFactory
2nd Row: Cute red and white Dachshund sausage dog necklace by Bunnys, Fused Glass Pendant - Dachsund by eileencrafts
3rd Row: Dachshunds and a flower cart cute fabric pin brooch by Fluffington, Fisher the Dachsund Weiner Dog Wool Felt Applique Pin Brooch Key Chain by Cuore
4th Row: Playful Dachshund Brooch by jamieguevarra, Dashing Doxie - Dachshund Bow Tie Sophisticate Beagle Dog Hair Bobby Pins by veryvintage
5th Row: Planet Dachshund T-Shirt by whatsupdox, Covered Buttons - What a Good Doxie Dog by doxiedoodle
Friday, March 19, 2010
But now, I'm back and getting caught up...so be on the lookout for the fashion updates, and my favorite things updates. And I'm trying to come up with some new stuff. Trying to get into a routine on the blog because I know you girls eagerly await my posts. :) But seriously, try to do something like Fashion Friday or Things I Love Tuesday...so I need to come up with something crafty the other days 'o the week. Hmm, stilll thinking on that. :) Let me know what you'd like to see! I am looking to do something like a seller spotlight so if you're interested speak up.
Later girls. Happy Friday! How cool is this?! (Look down.) Lol.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Good morning, my fashionista friends! I'm always on the lookout for something fabulous to wear to the office. Remember ladies, just because your outfit is fabulous, doesn't mean you have to sacrifice comfort!
- Since I tend to be more comfortable in slacks at the office, I started with these pinstriped trousers from Lane Bryant. Aren't they great?
- I paired them with this print top from Fashion Bug. The right print can actually be more slimming for full figured ladies, according to Clinton and Stacy on What Not to Wear. Love it!
- A simple, silver butterfly necklace handmade by yours truly, moi! Find it here.
- This awesome hot pink suede microfiber bag really brings out the pink in the blouse.
- And finally, perhaps the most important part of any outfit, the shoes! This affordable peep-toe wedge is great for work or play.