Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm Baaacckk...Again!

Oh, technology, it's a gift and a curse. It's one of those things that once you get a piece of it, it's hard to live without. This brings me to the point of my rant: my computer went on the fritz! It was crazy! I couldn't get on the internet...as if!...because some stupid malicious malware thingy was unleashing some serious craziness on my operating system. Everything else worked, just not internet. That's all i really need, at least on a daily basis. So, this meant, no Etsy, no blog, no Facebook, no twitter, no email, no Picnik.....yikes!

But now, I'm back and getting caught up...so be on the lookout for the fashion updates, and my favorite things updates. And I'm trying to come up with some new stuff. Trying to get into a routine on the blog because I know you girls eagerly await my posts. :)  But seriously, try to do something like Fashion Friday or Things I Love Tuesday...so I need to come up with something crafty the other days 'o the week. Hmm, stilll thinking on that. :) Let me know what you'd like to see! I am looking to do something like a seller spotlight so if you're interested speak up.

Later girls. Happy Friday! How cool is this?! (Look down.) Lol.


1 comment: