Thursday, September 2, 2010

BoxTops!

Scavenger Hunt! I am calling upon all my blogging buddies...I collect BoxTops for my niece and nephew's school. I know you've seen these things when you go to the grocery store. If you're not familiar with the program, it's basically this: For everyday products that you are probably already using, a 10 cents donation will be made to your local school. It's like free money folks! But, you have to do more than just buy the product, you must actually make an effort to clip/cut/tear/rip/saw the pink BoxTop from the package and send it in. What I am asking you to do is to clip the BoxTop but send it to me instead. I will then turn it into my niece and nephew's school, who will then turn it into BoxTops. Click here for a list of participating products.

Schools can use the money that they get from BoxTops as they see fit, whether it be basic school supplies, computers, a new playground, whatever! There was one school in Ohio that received over $50,000 from this program! Wow! Just think of all the good this program can do and that YOU can be a part of that goodness. I'm feelin' a warm fuzzy coming on...So, don't go the easy route and throw those BoxTops away, save 'em for me! Pretty, pretty please.... :)

When you accumulate some BoxTops, 5 or 500 :) {just be mindful of expiration dates}, contact me at leelucreations@yahoo.com and I will give you the address to send the BoxTops to.  Scavenger hunt is on folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment