I’ve seen these Pay It Forwards on many blogs, and have thought about doing one myself, but that’s all I’ve done, is thought about it…until now! I came across a PIF on Amy Beads blog and again here at this blog and decided to participate, so now it’s my turn to Pay It Forward.
So, here are my rules. I’m changing it up a bit. I love being in charge, lol. It looks like a lot but it's really not...is it?
- For three lucky commenters, I will send you either a handmade item, or, a super fun destash of supplies (most likely beads or jewelry making components). The reason I do this is because not everyone that reads my blog makes something, some of ya’ll like to have the item assembled before it gets to you!
- All I ask is that you go to my shop and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item is. Comments will be closed at 11:59 PM on March 12th.
- If you are a winner I will contact you. Make sure I have a way to contact you (email, shop on Etsy, whatever). When I contact you, let me know which you prefer, a handmade item or a supply destash.
- Winners will be announced on March 18 or shortly thereafter.
- If you are a winner, please consider paying it forward, in any way you see fit.