Thursday, December 30, 2010

Secret Santa

I participated in a Secret Santa exchange that was hosted by Nicole of Lillyella.  I've never done an online Secret Santa but it was a lot of fun-and challenging too trying to come up with a gift for someone that I don't know! I hope my person likes my gifts as much as I love what I received.

So my Secret Santa is Sandrine of La Boite a Bijoux. She makes awesome vintage style jewelry. I received the cutest pair of earrings and a handmade print and card. Sandrine is super talented. :)  

Ooh, I wonder what's wrapped inside of that velvety tissue paper!

What a lovely print, or it can also be a post card. The colors are just fabulous. I'm going to frame it and put it in my bedroom.


Love this pair of earrings!


Thank you Sandrine! Be sure to check out her shop on Etsy.

2 comments: