Friday, September 25, 2009

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things......On Etsy, of course.

Ok, so I spend way to much time on Etsy. There are just so many talented artists and cool vintage finds. Check out some of my finds!




So cute! Hair bobbies from 4SevensSake.


Perfect to put earrings in! From RedHotPottery on Etsy!


Beady Monkey is so talented. In addition to jewelry, she makes the most awesome beads.




Love these earrings from LaraLewis!


Check out these cool kitties from Penguinandfish!


Seriously! How can you not love this?! Courtesy of Beantown Handmade.


Oh! How Vampire Diaries are these gift tags? From AntoinettePaperie.

2 comments:

  1. this is a lovely blog! thank you for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags/descriptions! I think you are on to something for marketing! Thank you for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete